Enthusiastic Software Developer eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Proven skills in leadership.
I'm pre final year engineering student. Self taught Software Developer. I post and share content related to Python, Django and much more.
- Birthday: 18th Dec 1999
- Website: www.amangoyal.ml
- Phone: +91 8076968355
- City: Delhi, In
- Age: 21
- Degree: Bachelor's (Persuing)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freelance: Available
I love reading, creating new stuff every day. Curiosity drives me. Always up for new challenges. I am quick to learn and willing to adapt to any job.
Did 9 Projects counting to 412+ hours of skill-fully invested time since March 2020. Accouting for 200+ commits on github and 3 Blog Post ( Available on Dev.to and blog.amangoyal.ml ).
Commits on gitub
Projects, details in project page. Source code available on github
Blog Post, available on hashnode, dev.to, medium
Hours invested in 2020
Enthusiastic Software Developer eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Proven skills in leadership. I love reading, creating new stuff every day. Curiosity drives me. Always up for new challenges. I am quick to learn and willing to adapt to any job.
Innovative and deadline-driven experience of developing client oriented products from initial concept to final, polished deliverable.
- Delhi, India
- +91 - 8076968355
Bachelor of Technology & Electronics And Communication Engineering
2018 - 2022
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology, Rohini, Delhi, In
- Member of International Organization of Software Developer, BPIT
- Elected Captain of Smart India Hackathon
Python Django Developer
May 2020 - Nov 2020
Hackveda, Delhi, Delhi
- Developed backend systems and API's through consistent hard work and dedication to organization.
- Improved old code base ensuring high levels of productivity and progression.
- Handled day-to-day running of projects.
- Worked with customers to understand needs and provide excellent product.
- Managed team of 5, overseeing training, and professional growth.
- Participated in continuous improvement by generating suggestions, engaging in problemsolving activities to support teamwork.